Astiaj Tourism Consultancy and Research Center is an independent tourism, leisure and hospitality consultancy company which provides a wide range of professional services designed to help individuals, businesses, NGOs and government agencies within the tourism sector successfully achieve their objectives both commercial and non-commercial.
A new emerging facet of tourism is the need for sustainability, incorporating being environmentally and culturally responsible. Tourists also increasingly expect flexibility and choice. To remain competitive in the market place, tourism providers and other stakeholders must adapt themselves to these trends. For many, the challenge is to reinvent their tourism offerings through proper planning, market intelligence, operational efficiency and customer service.
In order to address these goals, Astiaj was founded in 2001 by Hamira Zamani-Farahani who has a PhD in Tourism Management and vast experience of studying, researching, working and teaching in the travel and tourism industry. She has a strong background in the field and been involved with tourism and hospitality research, planning, product development and marketing for many years.
Astiaj comprises a group of accomplished professionals who are highly experienced and knowledgeable. They deliver precise and detailed advice base on sound knowledge of the facts and the issues involved.
Who can benefit from our services?
- National and regional tourism organizations
- Tourism associations
- Destination management organizations
- Tourism and hospitality developers
- (Tourism industry suppliers (such as travel agencies, tour operators, hotels, transportation companies, etc
- Universities and research centers
- Tourism education and training providers
- Individuals in the private or public sector
:Listed below are several of the services that Astiaj offers which can help you to achieve your goals
- Tourism research and information
- Tourism and hospitality planning
- Tourism development strategy
- Tourism marketing strategy
- Marketing material design, production and editing
- Tour design and implementation
- Research and visitor surveys
- Meetings and group facilitations
- Market demand and feasibility studies
- General advice
- Tourism training, workshops and seminars
Astiaj is a member of the following international tourism organizations:
- Tourism Competitive Intelligence (TCI) Research (http://tci-research.com)
- Equality in Tourism (http://equalityintourism.org)
Any enquiry concerning tourism, leisure and hospitality consultancy in Iran and the region is welcomed and handled professionally. Meeting the needs of our clients is of utmost importance to us and we try our best to satisfy their demands.
Tourism Research and Consultancy Center
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
۸۸۴۶۷۵۵۴ & 22306499 -9821+
firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Early of Western Golbarg & Resalat Highway (west direction) before the exit of Sayyad Shirazi Highway, Tehran-Iran